1) No lottery picks
2) Must be a rookie or second year in league
3) One player per season per team
4) One time per player per career
5) Rewards: +2 in four different categories, +5 potential
6) Points will be added at the end of the season
7) Player cannot play the whole year while in the D-League; they must remain on the IR
Player: Wes Matthews
Attributes: +2 inside scoring +2 three pointers +2 jump shot +2 per defense
Years in league: Rookie
So yeah, shove a non lotto rookie or sophmore on the IR list for the season and get rewarded for it. Has to stay on the IR all year.
So if your interested post the player you are interested in sending to the D-League.
One player per team. If you dont want to be involved then thats fine as well. Post what team you are aswell.