Joe Johnson for Lin + Fields interest?
please do the roundtable and earn yaself +3 points
Free agency questions:
1. Who were you targeting in free agency this year?
2. Rate your free agency period / explain how good/bad you went
3. Which team made the biggest strides this year during freeagency…
4. Do you see Chicago being able to hold onto their big 4 longterm?/hardcap issues
Sim 1 questions:
1. I know its early but who do you see looking to be real contenders this year?
2. Who do you think has done the best job of turning their team around so far and why?
3. Who do you reckon has done the worst job of turning their team around/has destroyed their team (feel free to call me a retard/ don’t hold back)
4. How are you liking your teams future…explain?
5. Anything u wanna say to the rest of the league?
if you could just post back your answers with the correlating number in front it would be amazing... sanks
no thanks. was interested in moving some contracts.
haywood + nick young for booth (cutback if you want) + first
my team is still very young and the memphis team did not do well at all this season. those two picks could very well end up lotto picks. they have the potential to be extremely valuable. far more than an expiring haywood and a backup center ( mcgee would be that on this squad). the contracts i added arent the best, but they arent that bad either and the two players have actually played well as bench players. just cant justify dealing two first round picks.
well i'd be giving you a startable centre in haywood (well he would on teams without dwight)
the huge potential mcgee
and i'd take on salary... for the 2 firsts dont make out like the value isnt there
okay. think im going to hold onto those picks for now. 2 firsts for a player that wont' start for my squad is a bit steep for me.
no way if im taking on that much salary, giving away haywood and mcgee im going to need both firsts at the very least
maybe something like: