Kevin Durant assures that 'there is no note' for accidental 'I like' in criticism of Russell Westbrook

Kevin Durant told ESPN on Monday that "Like" a comment on the social network Instagram that criticized his former teammate Russell Westbrook was a "total accident." On Monday, the Golden State Warriors' All-Star "Like" a post that said the Thunder guard and current MVP was the "problem" when they both played in Oklahoma City. Durant told ESPN that he inadvertently "liked" the comment while navigating his timeline.

"There is no history here," he stressed. In September, Durant was in another social media controversy when he said on an unverified Twitter account and later proved it was his that he did not like the Thunder organization or playing for coach Billy Donovan and that the roster "does not It was so good "except for Westbrook. The next day, Durant acknowledged that he had published those tweets and called them "fools" and "children." "I behaved like a poor idiot. I recognize it, "said Durant at that moment. "It's something I want to leave behind."Get your bet freak betting odds now.

The relationship between Durant and Westbrook has been complicated since Durant left the Thunder in free agency to join the Warriors. After being partners for eight seasons, both have been launched hard messages on social networks. Westbrook and Durant have crashed into the stave, too, where the tension has been palpable. In November, they had a face-to-face discussion for which both were marked a technical foul.

In November, they had a face-to-face discussion for which both were marked a technical foul. However, the relationship between the two seemed to be better during the All-Star weekend, when they were routinely seen chatting in practices and laughing before the game. To face the Warriors, Oklahoma City has homework to do, as it is down 2-1 in the series against the Utah Jazz ahead of the duel this Monday night.